Produce Compound K from Ginsenoside in ginseng extract.
Main areas of application
• Conversion from PPD(Protopanxadiol) type of Ginsenosides (Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd)
in ginseng extract to Compound K under optimal conditions.
• Can be used in various industries such as food, cosmetics, and medicine
Glucose and arabinose attached to high-molecular ginsenosides (Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd) are removed and converted into low-molecular ginsenoside compound K.
Activity 0.1 U/mL pectinase
Production host Aspergillus niger
Formulation 0.1% sodium benzoate, 20% glycerol solution
Endotoxin Aspergillus niger is FDA GRAS
(Generally Recognized As Safe) grade.
Storage Temperature 4-10 °C
• Pectinase: >0.001 U/mL (assay value: 0.1 U/mL)
• Salmonella: Negative (Negative)
• Form: Liquid
• Pb: < 5 ppm (0.028 ppm)
• Color: Brown
• Escherichia coli: negative (negative)
• Density (g/mL): 1.02
• Coliform bacteria: <30 cfu/g (0 cfu/g)